Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is very uncommon and disaster disease in humans and primates other than humans. The virus causes Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is mainly started in Africa especially in sub-Saharan Africa. People can get infected through touching and other means of direct contact with infected animals like bat or primates other than humans or by a dead person infected with the Ebola virus.
Signs and Symptoms of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
Symptoms of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) appear anytime between 2 to 21 days after getting touch with viruses however symptoms appear after 8 to 10 days. Initially, symptoms of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) start like fever, aches, and pain and then wet symptoms start such as diarrhea and vomiting after getting sick.
Initial symptoms of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) often includes several symptoms given below
- High temperature of fever
- Pain in the body
- Weakness in body and fatigue
- Stomach pain or abdominal pain
- No reason bleeding or bruising
- Red eye
- Skin rash
- Hiccups and other
Ebola virus disease is rare and harmful and many times it can deadly nevertheless recovery frothy m Ebola virus disease usually needs good care and immune response.
Diagnosis of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
Ebola virus disease infection can be difficult to diagnose shortly. Early EVD symptoms like fever, headache, and weakness (fatigue) are not indicators of EVD only. This kind of symptoms can appear in malaria-like a disease.
- Blood or fluid from suffering person or someone died from the Ebola virus disease
- Non-living object contaminated from infected blood
- Infected food from bats and primates
- Semen from an infected man
if you have symptoms of EVD you should have been contacted with an infected person, therefore, you should be in isolation and need to tell authorities as soon as possible so they can get to an infected person. The test of Ebola can be done with blood and the perfect result can be get after 3 days of getting a virus.PCR tests are done to confirm Ebola because of off offer itidetedetectst low levels of Ebola virus in the body.
Treatment of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
Early symptoms of Ebola virus disease (EVD) are very common and similar to several diseases and treatment too early symptoms are also important and it increases chances of survival.
- Providing glucose and electrolytes to the body by vein (directly to blood)
- Good ventilation or oxygen cylinder if needed
- Medicine to control blood pressure and wet symptoms
- Use to antiviral drug
Prevention of Ebola virus disease (EVD)
If you are traveling from a region or country where Ebola is present try to prevent yourself and gives are given below.
- Try to avoid touching someone’s blood, urine, fever, saliva, sweat, and other fluids.
- Avoid intercourse with someone ill or diagnosed with EVD until recovery is confirmed
- Cover your wounds and place where fluid can be taken.
- Don’t touch the dead body of someone who suffered from EVD.
- Avoid contacting and touching bats, raw meat, and primates’ blood.