An eating plan is necessary to manage and help your weight and it should contain a good amount and variety of healthy food and it should have an array of color to your plate like rainbow dark leaf green oranges and tomatoes as well as fresh herbs containing a good amount of vitamins, fibers, and minerals. For example, adding broccoli with a little number of peppers, broccoli with onion stews containing colors and vitamins both.
- Try to eat fruits, vegetables, whole grain, and fat-free milk products.
- You can add meat, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts in your diet.
- Avoid sugar Trans fat sodium
- Stay within your calorie diet
In fruits, you can choose which food type of fruits you want to eat. In fresh fruits apple, banana, mango, pineapple, or kiwi fruit and if you want dried, frozen, canned variety. Be aware that dried and canned fruits may contain added sugar or syrups. Chose canned fruits variety in terms of water and juice.
You can try grilled or baked food which can help you to reduce the number of calories however the best way to eat vegetables is raw like tomatoes etc. raw vegetables can help you to sustain your diet. Or you can try to microwave frozen or canned vegetables and try to avoid adding extra salt, butter, or cream.
- Calcium-Rich Foods
Calcium-rich food comes in a variety of flavors and you can take them after eating a meal as a dessert. Calcium-rich food contains fat free or low-fat milk as well as you can consider fat free yogurts without sugar.
If your diet plan contains frying fish or chicken then you can try healthier variation by grilling or baking meat or if you don’t like grilled or baking you can search and ask for healthy recipes of chicken or fish from friends and family.
- Comfort Foods
Important for healthy food is it should balance in terms of carbohydrates and vitamins however you can eat high-calorie fat and sugar but not too much that it can affect your goals and if you’re eating food with high fat and sugar you should compensate with physical activity or exercise.
Some Suggestion for Comfort Foods:
- Eat high calorie, fat, and sugar food less often for example if you are eating this kind of food cut down to once a week or once a month.
- Try to take small bites or small amounts. If your favorite food is a dark chocolate bar you can take less amount of bar.
- Try a lower-calorie version of the food you like. You can reduce the amount of sugar or fat in your favorite food and use can try healthy options for your ingredients. For example, you are cooking white sauce pasta you can use low or fat-free milk to make.